This is the initial phase of any training and ensures that both the client and the trainer have agreed upon a mutually beneficial course of action. The trainer will propose a suitable training strategy after a carefully conducted analysis.
The Handbook contains:
- Company Structure and Issue Analysis
- Training Implementation Timeline
- Evaluation of materials provided by the client
- Strategy Proposal for the Training
- Proposed Materials for the Training
- 2 Consultations with the Client
* Please note that this is only the strategy and the actual implementation of the training will come at a different cost that will be discussed with the client.